Fried Bread and Yellow Bean Paste
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11195 times
Crispy starter of bread coated with a spicy yellow bean paste.
- Combine the drained moong dal with the garlic and black peppercorn and blend to a smooth mixture using a little water.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add the soya sauce, sugar, green chilli paste, coriander, potatoes, cornflour and salt and mix well.
- Using a knife, spread a generous layer of this paste on the bread slices.
- Deep fry in oil till golden brown.
- Drain and cut each slice of bread into 4 triangles.
- Serve hot with a sauce of your choice.
- The bean paste can be made well ahead of time and frozen till required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.