Fried Baby Corn
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 164 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44449 times
Tender baby corn makes an unusual starter.
- Cut each baby corn into 2 to 3 strips.
- Mix the ingredients for the batter and add enough water to make a thick batter.
- Dip the baby corn strips in the batter and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce and green garlic sauce.
- Variation : Fried Onion Rings :
- Instead of baby corn, use 2 onions, sliced into rings.
- Loosen out the rings, dip into the batter and deep fry in oil.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.