Fresh Mango Ice-Cream
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 281 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51938 times
Buy fresh alphonsos when they’re in season, and make some of this fresh ice cream. With the goodness of mango pulp, cream, milk and sugar, a scoopful can bring a smile on your face. Don’t forget to decorate the ice cream with fresh mango pieces!
- Set the control of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator at the highest point one hour in advance.
- Keep aside a few mango pieces for decoration. Mix the remaining chopped mango, mango juice and sugar very well.
- Beat the cream lightly. Add the beaten cream and the milk to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into ice trays. The layer of an ice-cream mixture should not be more than 12 mm. thick.
- Put the trays in the freezer compartment so that each tray touches the chilling plate directly. Under no circumstances should a tray be put over ice cubes or another tray.
- The ice-cream will be almost fully set in 45 minutes to 1 hour (depending on the refrigerator).
- At this stage, remove the frozen mixture into a bowl.
- Mix well, decorate with the balance mango pieces and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.