Fresh Green Pea Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 284 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30397 times
With very few ingredients and a simple cooking procedure, fresh green pea soup is avibrantly-coloured, tasty soup that is liked by young and old alike. Use extremely tender peas to ensure a pleasing, slightly-sweet flavour.
- Put 2 cups of water to boil.
- Crush the peas in a blender.
- Heat the butter and saute the onion.
- Add the peas, 2 cups of hot water, salt and pepper and simmer till the peas are tender.
- Add the cornflour mixed in 2 tablespoons of water and stir well.
- Serve hot.
- Use extremely tender peas for good results.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.