Fresh Fruit Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 223 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38867 times
Fresh Fruit Salad is tasty and yummy, and makes your parents happy too because it is very, very healthy! throw in all the fruits you like with a dash of sweetened cream. You could use vanilla ice-cream instead of whipped cream.
- Divide the fruits into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the beaten whipped cream, sugar and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well. Divide the cream into 4 equal portion and keep aside.
- Place a portion of the fruits into a glass and top it with a portion of the beaten whipped cream over it.
- Repeat step 3 to make 3 more glasses.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.