Fresh Corn Enchiladas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 781 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46225 times
- Deep fry the tortillas in oil lightly.
- Pour 1/3rd of the Mexican tomato sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with a little stuffing.
- Arrange each tortilla seam down in the sauce, arranging side by side in the baking dish. Moisten the tops of the tortillas evenly with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the enchiladas. Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 15 minutes.
- Put a lettuce leaf in the centre of a serving plate. Put one enchilada on top.
- Spoon a little cream mixed with lemon juice. Surround with spring onions and serve.
- Repeat for the remaining enchiladas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.