French Style Baked Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 208 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13304 times
- Mix the flour, milk, butter, egg and salt into a batter. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Prepare small pancakes in a frying pan, using a little ghee. Use a non-stick frying pan if not using egg.
- Heat the ghee and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
- Boil the spinach in very little water. Drain.
- Add the reamining ingredients and mix.
- Boil the tomatoes without any water. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
- Add the chilli powder, sugar and salt and boil for 10 minutes on a slow fire.
- Add the cream and ketchup.
- Put some stuffing in the centre of each pancake, spread a little tomato sauce over it and roll up.
- Spread a little tomato sauce at the bottom of the baking dish and arrange the pancakes over it.
- When you want to bake, pour the balance tomato sauce over it.
- Spread the fresh cream on top, sprinkle the cheese and bake in hot oven at 230 degree C (450 degree F) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.