French Beans and Garlic ( Chinese Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 120 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26085 times
French beans garlic,tender french beans lend itself very well to chinese cuisine. Here french beans are tossed in with fresh sliced garlic and soya sauce. The beans cook fast and taste delicious served this way. This is a great way to serve vegetables too. A bit of cornflour is added as a thickening agent binding the vegetables together. Serve immediately as a side dish, though it tastes wonderful on its own.
- Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds or till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the french beans and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar, soya sauce and salt, toss well and sauté on a high flame for another minute.
- Add the cornflour mixture, mix well and cook for a few seconds. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.