Foot Long Open Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9842 times
Sandwiches are now a day’s become very famous and necessary food as breakfast amongst la most every Indians. Here is American style foot long open sandwich, specialilty of this sandwich is that the topping is grilled in griller and then sandwich is baked in pre heated oven.
Add your private note
Foot Long Open Sandwich recipe - How to make Foot Long Open Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, stir for a minute or till the sugar dissolves.
- Keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Pour 1 tsp olive oil in hot griller , add topping and grill the topping for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide topping into four equal parts.
- Keep aside
- Cut foot long bread horizontally.
- Brush inner part of bread with greasing mixture.
- Apply 2-3 tsp mustard paste.
- Put 2-3 tomato slices.
- Make a layer of grilled topping on tomato slices.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tsp grated cheese.
- Put 2-3 slices of black olive.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 150 degree Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of oregano and paprika seeds.
- Serve Immediately.
- You can bake two sandwiches at a time.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 03 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.