Fettucine with Pesto Indienne Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 352 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16573 times
Fettuccine with a delicately balanced coriander-pesto cream sauce.
- Put a lot of water in a pan, add salt and 1 teaspoon of oil and bring to a boil.
- Add the white and green fettucini and cook till done.
- Drain and keep aside.
- After some time, add 2 teaspoons of oil to the cooked fettucine and mix well.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan on a low flame. Add the paprika and the pine nuts and fry for some time.
- Add the pesto indienne paste, the cream, 1 cup of water and salt and heat till the sauce is a little thick.
- Keep aside.
- Place the fettucine in a serving bowl.
- Pour the sauce over it.
- Garnish with grated cheese, basil and cherry tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
- Do not boil the sauce as it will curdle.
- You can use large tulsi leaves instead of basil.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.