by Tarla Dalal
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16757 times
Potato croquettes wrapped in bands of fettuccine makes for an elegant and simple appetiser.
- Cook the fettuccine al dente. Drain and immerse in cold water. Untangle, drain and keep aside in a kitchen towel.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and sauté the onions and garlic for a few seconds and add the mashed potatoes.
- Add the dried herbs, coriander, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cool the mixture and shape into 6 croquettes approx. 2 ½ inches long.
- Wrap the fettuccine around each croquette, covering the entire croquette. Place them on a heat-proof plate and brush them with a little melted butter. Grill them under a grill or a pre-heated oven till they are lightly browned. Sprinkle the chilli flakes on the top.
- Serve hot with a sauce or dip of your choice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.