by Foodie #37295
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10101 times
A diabetic friendly salad recipe with methi seeds or fenugreek, Fenugreek salad is bitter in taste but high in nutritive values. Add a dash of lime juice and salt to the fenugreek salad and enjoy it as a side dish.
- Clean, wash and cut finely fenugreek leaves.
- Wash and cut tomatos in small pieces.
- Cut spring onions also in small pieces.
- Finely chopp green chillies.
- Mix them all together while serving add salt, oil & red chillie powder.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #37295 on 11 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.