Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6074 times
It is a very easy burger that i gernally make to avoid the fried cutlet and the time that it consumes. I use the ingredients that are always there at the house and nothing to cook at all.
- Mix curd, mayonnaise, cheese, pepper, carrot, cabbage, apple and onion properly together.
- Add salt and sauce and just mix little living ripples of sauce in the mixture.
- Take the buns and lightly apply butter on the upper and the lower side of the bun and heat it on the Dosa pan just to make it soft.
- Cut the buns in two halves and apply the mixture in the bottom and Mustard sauce on the top.
- Close the lid on top of the filling. Repeat this with the rest of the tree buns. Place it in a serving plate and serve it.
This recipe was contributed by omshital on 24 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.