Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28866 times
This puris are very easy to make. It will be very tasty with tea, or with achaar or chutney. Can be store for atleast 10-12 days.
- Take a deep wide bowl, combine all the ingredients using enough of water to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough in to 20 equal balls.
- Roll out the dough into thin small round, using little flour for rolling.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and deep-fry the puris.
- Place all the puris on the absorbant paper to remove excess oil.
- Cool it and store in air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by RICH123 on 25 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.