Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3126 times
Farfalle salmonate is a mouthwatering Italian pasta recipe with boiled farfelle pasta tossed with smoked salmon strips, shallots, herbs and seasonings.
Add your private note
Farfalle Salmonate recipe - How to make Farfalle Salmonate
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Par boil the farfalle (till al-dante)
- Roast the green peppers over a flame .
- Remove the outer skin and puree the peppers adding a little water.
- In a pan add the butter and let it melt then add the chopped shallots and the garlic, saute then add the pureed peppers and the brandy leave in the pan for some time.
- Add in the farfalle and the salmon strips
- Finally check seasonings and finish off by adding the the cream
This recipe was contributed by haseen36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.