by Tarla Dalal
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17911 times
Like most salads, a powerhouse of nutrients.
- For the orange dressing, mix all the ingredients very well and chill.
- Break the cauliflower into small florests, then steam for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Combine the oil, vinegar,salt and pepper. Marinate the cauliflower in this mixture.
- Mix all the ingredinets in the bowl. Chill. Serve with orange dressing.
- Goodness Guide :
- An energising salad containing Vitamin C and natural fruit sugars.
- Vitamin B6 from the bananas facilitates the conversion of glycogen stores to glucose, besides helping in the utilization of proteins for energy.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|2.6 g||28.4 g ||3 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.