Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 102943 times
Eggless waffle is a simple recipe to prepare the crispy baked waffles without eggs. Serve the waffles with honey or maple syrup.
- Combine the butter, milk and vanilla essence in a bowl and whisk thoroughly. Keep aside.
- Sieve the flour, salt and soda three times in a bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the milk mixture gradually (1/4 cup at a time), stirring continuosly to make a smoth batter.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Gently spread the batter on the preheated and greased waffle trays.
- Close, cover and bake for 6-10 minutes.
- Repeat the same process with for the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by amritasamir on 21 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.