Eggless Vanilla Cake Uisng Microwave ( Cakes and Pastries )
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 133134 times
If you would rather make cakes using the microwave oven than the conventional ones, go for this recipe. But make sure you use microwave safe vessels!
- Sieve the flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Mix together the curds and soda bi-carb in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat ¼ cup of water by microwaving on high for 1 minute.
- Combine the butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in another bowl and whisk well.
- Add the curds, flour, and vanilla essence and mix to make a smooth batter.
- Put the batter in a 175 mm. (7") diameter greased shallow glass dish.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, cool slightly and unmould.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.