Eggless Molten Lava Cake
by Kavitha Iyengar
4/5 stars 75% LIKED IT
6 GOOD - 2 BAD
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 351381 times
With its gooey, chocolatey, molten center, this famous cake is prepared within 5 minutes in a microwave. The burst of chocolate lava from the middle of the cake can melt any chocolate lover's heart!
- Combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder and sieve well.
- Add the salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the butter and mix well.
- Add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix well to get a smooth batter.
- Pour half of it into a microwave safe bowl and push the chunk of chocolate right into the center of the batter.
- Top it with the remaining batter, taking care that the chocolate doesn’t protrude out of the batter.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with vanilla ice cream
This recipe was contributed by Kavitha Iyengar on 06 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.