Eggless Chocolate Cake Using Curds ( Cakes and Pastries )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 99 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74777 times
Yet another eggless chocolate cake recipe – one beats the other in taste and softness. Take your pick from the recipes based on the ingredients you prefer.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
- Mix the curds and soda bi-carb in a bowl and keep aside.
- Combine the butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in another bowl and whisk well till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the flour mixture, curds and vanilla essence and mix to make a smooth batter with help of a spatula.
- Put the batter in a 175 mm. (7”) diameter greased baking tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f)for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, keep aside to cool and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.