Easy Veg Biryani
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23082 times
Serve this hot with raitha. . . A avery easy and quick recipe!
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the ginger and garlic and saute till they golden brown in colour.
- Add the ground paste, mix well and saute till the raw smell moves off. Transfer in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat a little ghee in the same kadhai, add the rice and saute till they tirn pink in colour.
- Combine the rice, 1 1/2 cup water and the fried paste in a pressure cooker and mix well.
- Add the salt, chilli powder, vegetables and prssure cook for 2 whistles or till cooked.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 26 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.