Easy Tomato Soup
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 131024 times
The all time favorite tomato soup is now made simple and quick to prepare with this easy tomato soup recipe. The thick, tangy and healthy tomato soup is best enjoyed with toasted croutons and a dash of celery leaves.
- Boil 4 cups of water in the pressure cooker and add the tomatoes, onions, garlic and salt. Mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, or for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and allow it to cool.
- Blend into a smnooth puree using a hand blender and strain.
- Transfer the soup in the cooker or a deep pan and boil it again.
- Add the butter and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with bread slices and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by tukush on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.