Easy To Make Kulcha
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27370 times
Kulcha is a north indian bread recipe which is quite similar to naan. This leavened bread, kulcha taste delicious with chole and now can also be prepared easily at home with this simple kulcha recipe.
- Combine the salt, maida and baking powder and sieve together.
- Knead into soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 5 to 6 hours.
- Knead the dough again and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thick circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each kulcha till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with a tbsp of butter.
This recipe was contributed by broshini on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.