Easy Chocolate Mousse
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 799 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41836 times
Dark chocolate and whipped cream are opposites in all respects, but they always team up so wonderfully to create unforgettable desserts such as this Easy Chocolate Mousse. As the name suggests, this mousse can be prepared within minutes and quite easily too. Kids will love the creamy chocolate topped with coloured vermicelli – every mouthful will be a pleasure.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave, mix gently till the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the sugar and whipped cream and fold gently.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or till set.
- Serve chilled garnished with vermicelli.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.