Easy Baked Casserole Dish
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13246 times
Simple and delicious recipe.
- Heat the butter in a pan , add the maida and stir for a while add the milk and stir continuously so that no lumps should be formed.
- Add the salt and oregeno and mix well. Keep aside.
- Add the pasta to the white sauce and mix well.
- Combine the carrots, green peas, cauliflower, french beans and potatoes in a deep bowl, add 1 tsp olive oil and mix well.
- Heat the mixture, add the pasta sauce and mix well. Keep aside.
- Grease the baking dish with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Spread a layer of vegetables at the bottom, then spread a layer of pasta and a layer of cheese.
- Again spread a layer of vegetables, pasta and cheese and cover the baking dish with a foil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 mins or until the cheese is melted at 350f.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rshilpy on 25 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.