East and West Rice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 142 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15214 times
Buttered rice with vegetable stew, a harmonious blend of the East and West.
- Heat the ghee and fry the paste for a few minutes.
- Add the apples, capsicum, tomato and chilli powder and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, tomato ketchup, 1/2 teacup of water and salt. Cook for a few minutes. Add the cream.
- Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate. Drain and cool.
- Heat the butter in a vessel. Add the rice and salt.
- Serve the stew hot with buttered rice.
- You can take french beans, carrots, green peas, potatoes as the mixed vegetables.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.