Dry Fruit Basoondi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3358 times
A nutty milk shake recipe, dry fruit basundi or basundi is a great way to refresh yourself on a hot summer afternoon. The milk based indian beverage, dry fruit basundi is enriched with chopped nuts and kesari.
- Cut all the dryfruits in to small pieces.
- Soak kesar in to cold milk.
- Soak sabudana in water for 20 mins.
- Put milk to boil in a big vessel.
- On the other hand take a small pan heat ghee on low flame add all dry fruits and vermicilli and roast for some time ( 5 mins )
- Keep stirring the milk after some time add all roasted dryfruits and vermicilli in to the boiling milk and kesar(saffron).
- Keep stirring for a total period of 45 mins lastly add sugar mix well and remove from fire to cool.
- Keep in the refrigerator to cool
- Serve cool basoondi.
This recipe was contributed by mitrish on 05 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.