by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 148 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17976 times
Dosa enchiladas makes up leftover dosas in such an enticing way that it tastes better than fresh dosas! loaded with typical mexican ingredients like baked beans, tomato ketchup and oregano, this is a rather rich recipe loaded with butter, cream and cheese.
- For the stuffing
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic to it and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the baked beans and chilli powder and cook further for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from fire and add the cheese and oregano. Keep aside.
- Pressure cook the tomatoes and onion with 2 tablespoons of water upto 1 whistle.
- Put in a blender and make a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic, the prepared paste, tomato ketchup, tomato puree, sugar, chilli powder and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cream and give one boil. Keep aside.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the stuffing on one dosa piece and make a roll.
- Repeat for all the pieces and stuffing.
- Place the rolls on a baking dish and pour the hot sauce on them.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in a hot oven at 250 degree c (500 degree f) until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.