Deshi Veg Pizza
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47636 times
Perfect deshi veg pizza recipe with an array of vegetable stir fried and mixed with sauces used as a topping. This veggie lovers deshi pizza recipe taste awesome and is so easy to prepare. How to make a deshi pizza with a delicious cheesy topping from the scratch. Find many pizza recipe, pizza toppings recipe, cheese pizza recipe at tarladalal.com.
- Grind onions to fine paste.
- Cook it in the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Then add tomato puree. let the mixture cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Mix all other ingredients together and cook further till the ingrdients mix well with tomato and onion paste.
- Use this ready paste as sauce for pizzas /pizza spread
- Bake the base first (without applying the dressing or pizza sauce) so that the base becomes crispy
- Then spread the above pizza sauce
- Sprinkle the toppings of your choice. most common toppings are capsicum, onion, boiled corn, pineapple, panner, mushroom etc.
- Finally complete the dressing by grating enough pizza cheese over it. (you donot like mozarella cheese you can use indian like amul cheese cubes etc)
- Bake the pizza in preheated oven approximately till the cheese melts.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce/ tobasco etc. etc
This recipe was contributed by deepachuriwala on 15 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.