Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2780 times
A Delightful sandwich recipe which can be put on the table or in the tiffin within minutes. The buttered bread slices are spread with coriander chutney and filled with cucumber, boiled potato, tomato,onion and then toasted till golden brown.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- Spread green chutney on each slices after butter.
- Put slices of potato,onion, tomato,cucumber,banana pepper on one slice of bread.
- Cover with slice of bread.
- Put it in the sandwich toaster
- Toast it till crispy golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by rajinritu on 31 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.