Delicious Roti Cum Paratha
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3922 times
You are sure to enjoy this Delicious roti cum Paratha recipe. Learn the process of preparing a range of stuffed paranthas at tarladalal.com
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough & knead well. keep aside .
- Heat oil in a kadai , add cumin seeds,green chillies & onions , cook for a min.
- Add cauliflower , capsicum & beans & cook for another min.
- Add carrots & cabbage , cook till done.
- Add garam masala & salt & cook for 2 min . remove from fire .
- Add raw mango & coriander leaves. mix well.
- Proceed with dough using the stuffing to prepare parathas.
- Cook on a tawa, using ghee, till golden brown on both sides .
- Serve hot hith fresh curd & chutney
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 03 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.