by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21633 times
Dates are full of iron and zinc and a great low-calorie ingredient for desserts. Here they combine with nuts and spices to make a delicious stuffing.
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Divide it into 6 equal portions.
- Grease a non-stick pan with little oil, pour a portion of the batter on it and spread with a laddle to make a 125 mm. (5") diameter pancake.
- Cook on both sides, using a little oil, till light spots appear. Keep aside.
- Place a pancake on a flat surface, put ¼th of the stuffing on it.
- Fold to make a semi-circle.
- Repeat to make 5 more pancakes. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pancake
| 73 cal|| 1.5 gm|| 11.7 gm|| 2.2 gm|| 50.6 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.