by Tarla Dalal
Added to 66 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18401 times
Ever tried adding Cashewnuts and raisins to the traditional aloo mutter? Here is an interesting recipe that whips up such a combination! There is an exciting burst of flavour in every bite.
- Place the sesame seeds on a microwave-proof plate and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, cumin seeds and onions in another microwave-proof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Add the cashewnuts, raisins and 1 tablespoon water, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée, garam masala, turmeric powder and chilli powder, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, green peas, sesame seeds, sugar and salt, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, stir once and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.