Added to 302 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 214555 times
After a round of spicy pani puris, eating dahi puris is the perfect way to soothe your palate. "dahi puris" are a favourite with children as well as with adults who cannot handle the fiery pani puri. What makes a dahipuri truly divine is obviously the humble curds which are made daily in every indian household. The curds have to be fresh and chilled and most importantly of the right consistency i. e. Neither too thick or too thin. If your curds are not very fresh, add a few tablespoons of milk to cut down the sharp acidic taste. Save the semi puffed (half puffed) or damaged puris which cannot be used for serving pani puri to make dahi puri.
- Arrange the puris on a serving plate.
- Crack a small hole in the centre of each puri.
- Add salt to the curds and mix well.
- Fill it with the mixed sprouts, potato, khajur imli ki chutney and top with fresh curds.
- Sprinkle the nylon sev, chilli powder and cumin seed powder on top.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.