by Renu's Kitchen
This recipe has been viewed 24463 times
Its so popular in India different style and this is Punjabi style. So tasty with rice.
- combine the curds and besan and whisk well.
- Add the 4 cups water and mix well.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste, sugar, salt and ladies finger and mix well and bring to boil.
- In another pan, heat the ghee and add the cloves ans saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the fenugreek and cumin seeds and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the asafeotida and pour the tempering on the kadhi and mix well.
- Cool for 20-25 minutes and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 03 Mar 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.