Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24672 times
Enjoy this tempting crispy dahi kebab recipe with sauce of your choice as starter or snack. The kebab is created with a mixture made from boiled potatoes, spices and greens like spinach. This kebab mix is then filled with a curd and badam stuffing and then deep fried till golden brown. A delicious healthy and protein rich snack item to be served with green chutneys.
- Combine all the ingreidients in a bowl and knead into a stiff dough.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and keep aside.
- Take one portion of dough, spread it on your hand, fill in 1 tbsp of the prepared filling and now roll it such that the dahi is covered and flatten into small kebabs.
- Take cornflour in a plate and roll out the prepared kabab on the cornflour such that it gets coated properly from both sides.
- Repeat the same to make more such kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with green chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by dhasu on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.