Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13542 times
1.add good quantity of coconut and coriander.
- Take the pohe into a kadhai or large dish.
- Chop the onions finely and cut the coriander and chop the green chillies finely.
- Add the above cut stuff to the pohe in the kadhai/dish.
- To this add the scrapped coconut and the coconut water to moist the pohe.
- Add lemon juice, sugar and salt to get some great tangy taste.
- If there is no coconut water or it is not enough to make the pohe real soft, add some milk to the pohe and mix well.
- Keep the mixture for a few mins. and then serve.
This recipe was contributed by Noopur77 on 31 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.