Custard Apple Ice-Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14027 times
It's unbelievably tasty. You will agree that it's better than eating the fruit itself.
- Remove the seeds from the custerd apples and take out the meat.
- Keep half the meat intact and blend the rest to a smooth consistency in a mixer.
- Mix the meat with the remaining ingredients.
- Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
- For recipes which require use of an ice-cream churner, either a hand or an electric churner can be used. The churning incorporates air and gives a ---
- --light texture. Churned ice-creams can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator in a plastic box or in a vessel covered on top with ----
- ---polyethylene. In this way, the formation of ice crystals is avoided.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.