Curried Pasta And Bean Salad ( Soups and Salads Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 96 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22836 times
This recipe serves an italian staple with an indian flavour. Mayonnaise is blended with curry powder bringing in a refreshing twist to the taste of the pasta. Boiled beans and croutons create different textures, while garlic and dill leaves break the monotony of the curry flavoring. This pasta tastes wonderful when served chilled. Remember to toss in the crunchy croutons last. You will love the creamy, curried new taste!
- Combine the shell pasta, rajma, garlic, dill leaves, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the prepared dressing and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the bread croutons and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley and a sprig of dill leaf.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.