by Tarla Dalal
Added to 46 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16696 times
You can do away with the temptation to add fat-laden mayonnaise or creamy salad dressings, by trying this nutritious curd dressing made with low-fat yoghurt, chillies and onions. It is amazing how a little mustard powder changes the whole flavour of curds transforming it into a pungent dressing for your salads.
- Tie the curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang and allow the water to drain out for 1 hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Chill and serve with any fruit or vegetable salad.
- Health Information :
- A dressing rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals which will increase the nutritive value and taste of any salad.
- It is far healthier than the high cholesterol, high-calorie mayonnaise or salad cream.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|Energy|| 35 calories|
|Protein|| 2 gm|
|Carbohydrate|| 7 gm|
|Fat|| 0 gm|
|Calcium|| 93 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.