by LOPA SHAH
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2847 times
Here is yet another type of sandwich, cubin sandwich speciality of Cuba which is made with the combination of something different type of chutney or rather say relish made from black grapes, olives and olive oil.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside
- Cut and remove the edges of bread slices.
- Apply mayonnaise and mustard paste on each bread slices and apply 1 tbsp prepared chutney on mayonnaise and mustard paste on one slice.
- Put cheese slice on it, cover with the other bread slice, mayonnaise and mustard paste facing downwords.
- Apply little butter on top and toast in pre-heated griller or toaster till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Simialrly prepare other sandwiches.
- Cut and serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 04 Feb 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.