Crunchy Salad with Bread Mayonnaise ( Protein Rich Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18464 times
Crunchy salad with bread mayonnaise, here is a delicious salad that is packed with the goodness of curds and walnuts. Mayonnaise being high in calories may be on the no-no list of the health-conscious; hence, i have made this low-cal version using bread and curds. It tastes better than the original version, believe me! now you can relish this salad without any guilt and gain loads of proteins in the bargain.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Keep refrigerated till use.
- Immerse the lettuce in ice-cold water and keep aside for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside. This will make them crisp
- Combine the cucumber, apples, walnuts and lettuce together in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the bread mayonnaise and salt and toss well. Serve chilled.
Nutrient values Per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.