Crunchy Potato Pancakes ( Acidity Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 128 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35230 times
A wonderful recipe for a busy morning. Cook these pancakes as soon as you prepare the mixture, to prevent the potatoes from getting discolored. To speed up your cooking, cook 2 to 3 pancakes at a time on a large non-stick pan.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of water and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick pan and spread a portion of the mixture on the non-stick pan with the back of a spoon to make a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter.
- Cook on both sides using ¼ teaspoon oil till lightly cooked.
- Sprinkle little onions on the pancake and cook on both sides till the onions are translucent.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 4 more pancakes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.