Crunchy Paneer Pakoda
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42276 times
Crunchy paneer pakoda is a popular crispy deep fried besan or gram flour coated paneer pakoda or fritter recipe. The pakodas make for a crunchy starter or cocktail snack recipe and is typically served with green mint chutney.
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Cool, add the chilli powder and salt and blend in a mixer till smooth, using little water. Keep aside.
- Wash and cut cottage cheese into 2"*1/2" sized batons.
- Slit each baton into half leaving one edge intact for filling.
- Crush the boondi with your hand and keep aside.
- Stuff the prepared garlic chutney into the slit of each cottage cheese baton.
- Heat the oil in a kadai, dip each baton of cottage cheese into the batter, roll in the crushed boondi and deep fry on medium heat till crisp and golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by akn1997 on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.