Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3865 times
Presenting Crunchy fritters prepared from a batter comprising of bananas, baby corn and capsicum. A crispy and delicious fritter or pakoda recipe to be relished with tea in the evenings when hunger strikes.
- Deseed and slit capsicum in thick vertical strips. slice baby corn in vertical halves.
- Peel and stil the banana vertically in quarters. keep aside.
- Mix the flours, vinegar sauces, ginger, garlic, chilli and salt and make a batter.
- The batter should not be too thick, it should coat the vegetables slices thinly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, dip the vegetables, in the batter, piece by piece.
- Gently put into the hot oil. allow to become crisp on medium heat.
- Drain and place on a kitchen paper to absorb extra oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or red chilli garlic sauce.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 03 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.