Crunchy Drops ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75828 times
A delicious snack for packed lunch which your child will surely enjoy in his play school!
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and knead into soft dough adding enough water. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for 25 to 30 minutes
- Knead the dough again using oil till smooth.
- Divide into 2 equal portions and roll each portion into a thin circle.
- Cut drop shapes using a cookie cutter or any other mould and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Keep aside to cool, on cooling they will turn crisp.
- Store in an airtight container and use as required.
- Here are more dabba treats for little fingers:
- Just melt sugar or jaggery to string consistency add puffed rice (kurmura) and cornflakes and mix gently. Spread on an oiled surface and cut into pieces like a chikki.
- Pick up readily available puffed crereals like wheat, ragi, rice, etc. and make a chivda using the
- Tempering. Cornflakes may also be used.
- Make chakli dough, add spinach purée and shape it into tear drops.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.