by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10056 times
Crunchy salad smothered with olive flavoured creamy dressing.
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk till smooth. Keep aside.
- Cut and discard the crusts of the bread slices.
- Cut the bread into 12 mm. (½") square cubes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry on a medium flame till golden brown and crisp to make croutons.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside to cool.
- Add all the remaining ingredients along with the dressing and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.