Crispy Vegetables In Barbeque ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21226 times
The strappingly sweet and spicy flavour of the barbeque sauce dominates this crispy and colorful veggie starter, making it just perfect for a winter's evening spent with a warm group of friends. Not to forgotthe low-cal nature of this healthy appetiser!
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thread a piece of each of the green capsicum, onion, yellow capsicum, mushroom, red capsicum and on a satay stick.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 7 more satays.
- Cook each satay on a non-stick tava (griddle), using 1/8 tsp of oil, till the vegetables turn golden brown in colour on all the sides.
- Serve hot with barbeque sauce.
|Energy|| 17 calories|
|Protein|| 0.3 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 1.7 gm|
|Fat|| 1.0 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.2 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.