by Tarla Dalal
Added to 251 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35404 times
Fresh vegetables, dipped in a sesame seed batter, deep fried to a golden brown.
- Mix the flour, cornflour, pepper, sesmae seeds and salts with enough water to make a thick batter coating vegetables
- Dip the vegetables in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve with an assortment of relishes and dips.
- Use the freshest vegetables for best results.
- Ensure the oil is hot before frying the vegetables or otherwise you might end up with soggy fritters.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.