Crispy Fried Vegetables with Burnt Garlic
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 147 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29330 times
Golden fried crisp vegetables tossed with burnt garlic and spring onion is one of my favourite starters. These fried vegetables are best eaten immediately after they are cooked. Serve them with green onion and ginger dip and schezuan sauce.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the vegetables and add enough water to make a thick batter.
- Dip the vegetable strips in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till they are golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil, add the garlic, sauté over a slow flame till the garlic turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the spring onion whites and salt and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the crispy fried vegetables and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately with green onion and ginger dip or schezuan sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.